Dr. Keith S. Berman, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, breast and body. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has nearly 25 years of medical experience in helping improve the lives of thousands of patients.
Over the last two decades he has performed thousands of cosmetic surgical procedures of the face, breast and body for his patients.
In 1998, he completed his plastic surgery residency at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, MA and his general surgery residency at St Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York in 1996. Dr. Berman also completed the postgraduate pre-medical program at Columbia University in 1986 and earned his undergraduate degree with honors at the School of Arts and Sciences at Tulane University in 1985.
Dr. Keith S. Berman, MD is the recipient of the Patient’s Choice Award, an honor that reflects the difference a doctor made in people’s lives through the exceptionally high praise granted to a doctor by patients at Vitals.com. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Lipoplasty Society of North America, Inc., and the American Medical Association. He is an attending surgeon at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan and has helped the local community as the staff plastic surgeon at the hospital’s Plastic Surgery Clinic from 1998-2003.
Dr. Berman’s insights in the field of hand surgery have been published in Annals of Plastic Surgery (1999), in a feature titled, Internal Fixation of Phalangeal Fractures Using Titanium Miniplates. He has presented his findings at the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons and New England Hand Society.
Education + Specialties
- Doctor of Medicine.
- Degree with honors at the School of Arts and Sciences at Tulane University in 1985.
- Postgraduate pre-medical program at Columbia University. 1986.
- General Surgery Residency. St Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center. New York. 1996.
- Plastic Surgery Residency. University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, MA. 1998.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Diplomate.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Lipoplasty Society of North America, Inc.
- American Medical Association.